Tuesday, May 5

Summer Lovin': High Street Favourites #11

Happy Tuesday!
So on this extremely dull summers day I thought there's nothing like a bit of online shopping to help ease the harsh reality that our summer may of already come and gone! For those of you who aren't from the UK we get about 5 or 6 days of hot weather here which for me is enough, my body has become immune to the cold hence my love for anything autumnal! I'm all for the baggy jumpers, black jeans and a sassy little hat and scarf combo to get me on my way.  Looking out of my living room window right now is making me ridiculously envious of you lucky little buggers going away this summer so I thought I'd get back into the swing of things with another high street favourites post for ya'll!



Paisley Midi Skirt - River Island
Khaki Sleeveless Blazer - New Look
Khaki Wrap Cami - Miss Selfridge
Cat Eye Sunglasses - Miss Guided
Pointed Snake Skin Heels - Public Desire
Rounded Shoulder Bag - H&M
Printed Tote Bag - River Island

If any of you know me you'll know I'm not a big advocate of colour in my wardrobe even though I try and try.. hence the not so bright summer colours! I'd say these picks are definitely for a summers evening or when that make believe of mine boyfriend takes mefor a romantic meal on the sea front..
That paisley skirt just gives me shivers up my spine thinking about my love for it!

Hope i've given you a lil' help with choosing some pieces for your summer wardrobe.

Bye now! xxx



1 comment:

Mishi Rowland said...

The finest quality content you are producing is really impressive. I like your style of presenting the new and fresh ideas to the world. My interest areas are Womens Fashion | Wholesale Clothing | Latests Dresses UK. Please write something informative about these points to increase my knowledge about this.
uk clothing wholesale

search my blog!