Friday, January 30

Illamasque and Beautybay Haul!


Seeing as I am now living a budgeted life mehhhh I opted for one last make-up splurge and what with a 50%, 60% and 70% sale happening at Illamasque how could one resist?! and with my scrolling thumbs in action I somehow stumbled onto the Beautybay website which could've only resulted in one thing. I call them the 'necessary essentials' but a nail varnish in a slightly darker maroon than the one I bought 2 weeks ago doesn't really count, even if it does have more of a shine to it. 

As the deliveries came through the door the words I must hear every week filled my house; 
"Clare!! Do you need anymore bloody makeup?!?!" 
YES MUM. Yes I do. Some people just don't understand do they? Is anyone else's mum the same haha! So opening this little black box my eyes just became wider and wider with excitement, I'd say somewhere along the lines of..
by the way, I have no idea who this child is!

My relationship with palettes are pretty intense, the amount of satisfaction you get from opening that lid and seeing the colours, know what I mean?! So first I bought this reflection palette for get this.. £10.20! YES £10.20, reduced from £34.00 which if you ask me is fricking spot on. The palette is a combination of 4 highly pigmented shades perfect for blending! This sale ends in 2 days by the way so if you wanna grab this absolute stunner of a bargain get on that website and get buying!

Now I'm not really one for buying individual eyeshadows, I find them to be space consuming and overly priced but once I found these two beautiful colours on their website I couldn't pass on the opportunity (especially with them being on sale).
So I treated myself to these neutral colours which I thought would be perfect for both day and night time as well as being blended with each other to create a stunning feminine look!

 The first is in the colour 'Soul' which is a cool silver with a shimmer finish - get it here.
Second, is the colour 'Dizzy' which is a matte dusty rose - get it here.
Both of which were £6.20, reduced from £15.50!

Onto Beautybay! This is my first purchase from here which is why I may of went a little OTT on the Zoeva products. I've heard nothing but good things about them, especially the brushes and cat wing eyeliner pen! Therefore they were obviously purchased.
I'm not really one for blushes, but I saw this colour and fell IN LOVE! It gives me what I can only describe as a 'radiant' glow which I don't get with other blushes which is why I'm not really their number 1 fan but this lasted me from the second it was applied to the second it got washed off my face. It's a sort of natural peachy brown which is perfect for me and as well as it being matte the application is as easy as 1, 2, 3. I bought the same 'burning up and you can get it here for only £6.95!


With me being someone who likes to prepare themselves for the future (ha!) I found this gorgeous summery lip crayon, once again by Zoeva! I think I fell for the name most of all it's called 'silly love', don't ask me why but I just fell in love. It's definitely a keeper for summer as the shade has a practically perfect shine to it and the colour is definitely on point for those days when you want to wear minimal makeup but still look presentable! This little beauty was a mere £5.95 and you can get it here


























Okay so back to my second palette that I most probably didn't need but still bought anyway haha! This is part of beautybay's own collection and just looking at it makes me so fricking excited to try all of the colours. It's called the 'Flawless Couture Eyeshadow Palette' and get this, another bargain over here waahoooo £7.50!! Can you even believe that? The shades are neutral and can be used on any skin tone allowing each and every one of you little beauties to create a range of different looks from natural and glowing to bold and sultry. It's seriously all I could ever need in one palette! I'm yet to try most of the eyeshadows but I decided to wear a dark brown shimmer today just on the crease to add a bit of definition to my eyes! Go and get yourself one here!




















































Back to the Zoeva range which by the way if any of you have not yet tried something from it seriously go do so. The quality of the products is some of the best i've ever seen and for the price, one simply cannot complain! I've seen so many blog posts on their 'cat eye pen' all of which have been good. Now I don't really like to branch out on trying different makeup especially if it means betraying my beloved Collection liquid eyeliner which has held a place in my makeup bag since the day I learnt to apply it but I can't believe I'm saying this, I think it may be getting replaced *GASP* I know!! This eyeliner is friiiiiicking brilliant! I'm all for that dramatic flick anytime of the day and this does the job. Go get yourself one for £5.50 right about here!


























Last but not least I added yet ANOTHER maroon nail varnish to my collection. I thought I might as well try one if they're there and they're only £2.50! So I got the shade 'Santa Monica Boulevard' it sorta reminds me of a deep red wine colour and if I say so myself it looks lovely with all my dark colored clothes I've been wearing recently such as khaki, black and navy! I know I need to start planning my spring wardrobe but when the weather's like this and I loose all feeling in my fingers as soon as I leave the house I think I can hold onto my winter wardrobe a little bit longer! There's a load of other colours from this range so go grab yourself one here!
So that's all for this post guys!
Have any of you bought anything from the Zoeva range or Illamasque? Let me know in the comments!

Bye now! xxx

No comments:

search my blog!