Friday, January 30

Valentines Day: High Street Favourites #10

Is it just me that has to pick their jaw up off the floor after realizing that January is coming to an end? How is it February already? I'm pretty sure it was like a week ago that everybody was celebrating New Year and starting that 'new year, new me' malarky. To kick off this month I thought I'd put together a little collection of my favourite valentines day pieces that i've seen online and on the high street. These aren't necessarily matching just a few little things that have caught my eye!


Daisy Print Shirt Dress - MissGuided
Mint Green Stone Studded Earrrings - New Look
Printed High Waisted Trousers - New Look
White Strappy Court Shoes - River Island
Camel A-Line Mini Skirt - New Look
Drape Front Blouse - Topshop
Yellow Satchel - Topshop
Statement Earrings - Accessorize
Pearl Trim Crop Top - River Island

If you're going on a swanky valentines date I hope this has given you some inspiration for a outfit!

Bye now! xxx

No comments:

search my blog!