Tuesday, October 28

So this happened..

A tincy wincy post for today, I just thought I'd share my news of the day! Here goes..

So I kinda met MCBUSTED??!!??!?! ummmm wHAT? yes I know. 
They were seriously some of the sweetest people I've ever met, ive never seen celebrities take so much time taking photos with their fans and with people who have waited hours to see them! It really opens your eyes to other celebrities which don't really give their fans the time of day after knowing that they've probably been waiting for them for a good few hours, and as well their film 'tourplay' was shown in cinemas across the UK and they even surprised some fans in a cinema in Leeds sooo.. that is seriously such a good way of setting an example! 
Here's a few photos from the day..


And the highlight of my day was getting in on Tom Fletcher and Matt Willis' instagram photos.. #FAMUSSSSS

Just a little hint, i'm on the left of the photos and I've only got half a face in Toms photo, boo :(
Hope you enjoyed this post!

Bye now! Xxx





No comments:

search my blog!