Wednesday, October 22

Girls on TV: High Street Favourites #8

Bonjour!
I dont know why I thought I was French for a second there but HELLOOOO.. 
Back again with the 8th installment of my high street favourites (ooohhh), I can't believe I've been writing this blog for only 6 months, it feels like it's been a hell of a lot longer than that & the response i've got from it is so lovely so thanks a bunch for that!
Moving on, I didn'y actually have a theme for this weeks edition of my favourites but I just really fancied these things and I thought why not share them with you all, so here goes..


Before I even put this collage together I had no idea everything would be black and white haha, just shows I love me a good old bit of monochrome!

High Neck Top - River Island
Black Messenger Bag - Forever 21
Statement Necklace - Topshop
Striped Bardot Top - New Look
Cable Knit Jumper - Topshop
Fedora Hat - Forever 21
Heart Jumper - Topshop
Rose Gold Zip Boots - H&M

Are you loving monochrome this week? Let me know in the comments!

Bye now! xxx


search my blog!