Wednesday, October 15

#ZoellaBeauty

Well well well.. I know I'm a little behind on the bandwagon but holy jesus.. how amazing is the Zoella Beauty range! Now, I've watched practically every single one of Zoes videos from the beginning to end, I've grown to love her and I couldn't be happier for one person than what I am for her! As soon as I heard she was releasing new products I was itching to get my hands on them.
Recently, I went into my local Superdrug here in Liverpool to find empty shelves?? WHAT? safe to say I was disappointed but ridiculously happy for her! So I opted for the online option.
(praise Jesus, Mary and Joseph for Feel Unique and Superdrug online!) 

I thought I'd buy a few little bits and bobs from the range and see if they lived up to my expectations and I'm over the moon to say that they did! I bought the candle and the body fragrance just because I do love a good candle (who doesn't?) and the perfume smelt amazing! I'm not normally one for lotions and bath thingymajigs thanks to my sensitive skin, so I opted for the products I'd probably use the most. I honestly would recommend these for anyone even if it's for yourself or to give as gifts, they make adorable little stocking fillers for Christmas as well..
(a big thanks to my cousin Beth for lending her camera!)

Get yourself some treats Here and Here, but be quick because they're selling out fast! 

Let me know if you've bought anything from the #ZoellaBeauty range!

Bye now! xxx

search my blog!