Monday, September 15

XOXO: High Street Favorites #6

Hi againnnnnn
Apologies for the lack of posts but I have been a tad busy! 
Sadly, I left my work *sad face* but this means on wards and upwards.. and I really can't wait. Anyway, onto the 6th installment (I think 6th) of my high street favorites yaaaay!
Now that I have a whole week off I'm planning on spending the majority of that spooning my quilt with some sweets, a laptop, a unhealthy amount of Chuck Bass and a million online shopping baskets full of new clothes - I literally couldn't be in a happier place! 


Leather Bag - ASOS
Tartan Scarf - River Island
Orange Wrap Crop Top - New Look
Ripped Jamie Jeans - Topshop
Floral Purse - River Island
Yellow Clutch - Vintage Styler
Pink Stone Earrings - Topshop
Mint and Cream Earrings - Vintage Styler

I definitely think accessories are going to be the biggest part of a Autumn/Winter outfit this year, especially earrings like these and bright clutches like this gorgeous one from Lydia Bright's collection!

Let me know your favorite a/w accessories!

Bye now! xxx

search my blog!