Monday, September 1

REVIEW:: Cara at Topshop!

I need to get this out..
EEEEP!!
okay.
So if like me you absolutely adore the beautiful Cara Delevingne you would've seen that she is now the new face for Topshop which I couldn't be more excited about, not because whenever I go into town now she will be plastered all over the windows of Topshop but because her style is definitely one of my favourites and it's forever changing which is why I think she's such a good person for this role. This collection features so many different types of clothes such as girly blouses and dresses to biker jackets and knee high leather boots! Her style changes all the time but keeps getting better and better. She makes a simple outfit look flawless and when she's got her gladrags on, girlllll she is smashing it! & don't even start me on those Victoria's Secret shows! (I could go on forever, no lie.)

Had to throw that little photo in!

Anyway! I thought I'd do a little post on my favourite pieces from the collection. Don't get me wrong some of these items are a little pricey and sadly I don't think they'll be making it into my wardrobe anytime soon but I can always dream, can't I?

So first, I fell in love with this adorable little blouse. When I first saw it I thought it'd not very 'Cara' until I saw the photo of her modelling it and she looks stunning in it (even though she is lying ridiculously awkward haha!) I love the double peter pan collar and the tightness around the wrists, like Cara on the photo I'd definitely pair this with a pair of high waisted leggings or jeans and some snazzy little heels or boots.

The second piece, it's safe to say I am IN LOVE. Like there's "oh I like that dress" and then there's "LOOK. AT. THAT. DRESS." that was one of them moments! It makes me sad to think that I can't afford to buy this dress or even justify paying that much money for something, even though it is ridiculously beautiful!

The embellishment is just so perfect and I love the tassles at the bottom of the dress, I think I just want this because Cara looks so good in it! If you're lucky enough to afford this, here's the link!

I thought I'd have a little geg at the shoes, and I'm not going to lie I wasn't too impressed *sad face* apart from this one pair & yet again, they're a little bit over my budget :( (silly topshop) but moving on.. they're still beautiful and definitely perfect for Winter! Especially if it plans on snowing again.
Get them for yourself Here!

And Last but not least, we all know Topshop are famous for a good old fashioned pair of jeans and this collection is no exception! I love the design of these, with the whole zip detail going on at the top and also, they're in a good price range! (FINALLY!!) I think £40 isn't too bad, that's along the lines of some of their other jean prices.
And, as you can see.. these go so well with the blouse I wrote about before!

Let me know what your favourite pieces are from this collection!

Bye now! xxx




search my blog!