Wednesday, September 17

Lifestyle | DIY: Fruit Infused Drinks!



Back again..
Since my post about exercise and healthy eating I've been trying to think of different ways that will make me more interested in drinking water. I come across a website with a lot of different recipes on healthy food and drinks that are simple and easy to make - ENJOY!
I thought I'd show you all how I made this fruity drink in a few simple steps..

Okay so you need to decide what fruit/ingredients you want to have in your drink. I went for strawberries and lime which are 2 of my favourite scents and tastes, I absolutely love them! So after I chose these I poured tonic water into my adorable glass, courtesy of Primark and added the ingredients. I then stirred them together and put tinfoil over the top and left it in the fridge over night so that the flavors could merge together! 





It's safe to say.. I am in love. It's ridiculous. I think I've found my new favourite drink and the best thing about it is that IT'S HEALTHY!! You literally couldn't want anymore. After avoiding drinking water I have't stopped especially since it tastes like this. 
I'm all for natural ingredients and no artificial colors or preservatives so these were perfect for me! I think I'm definitely going to branch out on my ingredients and my next will Cucumber and Mint me thinks so keep an eye out for an updated post!

Let me know if you make one yourself & what flavor you created!

Bye now!

search my blog!