Thursday, September 25

Shake It Like A Polaroid Pictuuurrrreeee..

So recently I discovered 'polagram' and at first I was a bit hesitant to try it because I'm not normally one for having photos covering my bedroom walls apart from when I was 14 and I had the Jonas Brothers plastered on every inch of the walls. But eventually I bit the bullet and used their app to print some of my favorite memories into adorable little Polaroids and myyyy was I amazed! They look so good! 

(They arrived in this bright pink envelope which instantly caught my eye)

I seriously can't complain with how any of them turned out, they stuck to being high quality and none of the photo was cut off by the Polaroid frame.
If you're thinking about sprucing your room or house up with some cute little memories definitely download the Polagram app and get making! These 7 prints cost me only £3.72 :)

Let me know in the comments if you've bought any Polaroids from Polagram!

Bye now! xxx


search my blog!