Thursday, September 18

My Autumn Staples 2014

Hello again beautifuls!
Wellllll guess who's back! This time with my autumn staples for this year. This post was inspired by a recent shopping spree (oopsy) when I went it into Liverpool City Centre with my cousin. I may of slightly ventured into the shops on Church Street and picked up a few things for my a/w wardrobe! eeeepp

My first staple is definitely polar necks. Now, I don't mean the polar necks that are wrinkled around your neck and come up to your chin. I bought this gorgeous ribbed striped top from Forever 21 for a wonder £10.50 & I absolutely love it! It's slightly cropped so I've decided on wearing it like the model >> with some high waist black jeans or maybe a black skater skirt, black tights and a pair of ballet pumps. I think this style of top is going to be huge this season, I mean you can never have enough stripey tops and polar necks in your life can you!? 
If you want this for your a/w wardrobe, get it - Here.

My next staple has got to be a good old sturdy pair of boots! I've been searching the high street for a proper pair that won't break the second I step out the door and also ones that will go with practically everything! I come across these little beauties from New Look, sadly I haven't bought them yet but come my next pay day they'll be mine *cue the evil laugh* 
Now they are plain, but I can definitely see them bringing an outfit together! If you fancy buying them for a delightful £29.99, get them - Here!

Well you're going to need a new bag for the new season, it's only right! I find myself around autumn/winter looking at over-sized slouchy bags to go with my baggy top, skinny jeans and my 'I don't care, I'm cosey' type of look. It's hard to find a bag that you won't get annoyed carrying round which is the case with most bags :( 
Which is why I'm still searching for the perfect one. Don't you worry though, oh no! I've got my eye on what I think is a perfect bag for autumn/winter and that is this b-e-a-utiful tan bag courtesy of River Island! The best thing is, it's only £32, and for me.. that's a bargain! If you're searching for a new bag and want this one, get it - Here!

If you don't own a baggy jumper to help you through the cold months then you're doing this whole thing wrong! Now it is hard to find one that won't irritate you and make you want to pull your birthday suit off which is why I always go for a ribbed knitted jumper that won't make me itch! I've been looking at this one for a few days now and decided that it's definitely one for my winter wardrobe. The color is on point and it would go so effortlessly with a pair of black skinny jeans and those black boots! 
(You'll start to see a theme in my posts that through winter I loves me my black skinnies!)
Where else are you going to find a good quality jumper that won't cost you an arm and a leg, why.. none other than Topshop! Get this jumper Here for £38 :)

Last but not certainly not least, probably my favorite part of an autumn outfit.. a good old dark lipstick to tie it all together! I've currently been loving 'Twig' by MAC (I wrote a review here if you'd like to have a nose) but it's not dark enough for my liking! Last year my favorite lipstick for this season was probably 'The Damned' or 'Inhibition' by Topshop so if I fail to find one that matches those, they'll be getting re-purchased for this year! Now normally I don't really suit berry type of colors and red-ish tones but I'm trying my hardest to step out of my comfort zone but it's definitely proving more difficult than I thought! My mum always says.. 'stick to what you know'.

Let me know your autumn/winter staples below!

Bye now! xxx


search my blog!