Wednesday, October 1

Back To Uni: High Street Favorites #7

Short and sweet post for you today..
For some of you more my age it might be time for you to go back to uni and we all know what that means.. NEW CLOTHES (eep)
Lucky yous!!

Unfortunately for me I don't go to uni so I don't get the perks of the NUS card, student lock ins and an almighty student loan, I don't know whether to cry now or later. But for those of you that have just got their loans, don't buy books.. buy clothes haha! Do it for the people like me that have to slave away for £5 something an hour (I weep)
So I thought I'd base this weeks high street favorites on a few things I've been looking at over the past few days!

Enjoyyyyy....


Turtle Neck Striped Top - River Island
Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Box Backpack - New Look
Grey Crop Top - Topshop
Flatform Boots - Bank
High Waisted Jeans - ASOS
Faux Fur Hat - New Look

Hope these help you with an idea into what your want your uni wardrobe to include!
Happy shopping sweeties..

Bye now! xxx

search my blog!