Sunday, August 10

*Autumn Days*: High Street Favorites #3


Hello there beauties!

Back again with the third installment of my high street favorites! (oooo) 
I've realized that this is starting to become a weekly ritual just because I spend so much time online and looking at clothes (how exciting is my life?!) I find myself choosing my favourite things from that week and putting them into my overly priced basket that just keeps getting bigger and BIGGER!
As it's coming to the end of Summer, how depressing.. I've starting looking at clothes that I can wear for Autumn.
Fun fact of the day: I LOVE AUTUMN. I love jumpers and wool coats and boots.
But because Summer isn't completely over, well hopefully.. This weeks favorites are a mix of both!

Floral Culottes - Topshop
Fluffy jumper - River Island
Floral Shorts - Very (Love Label)
Printed Shirt - Zara
Leather Boots - Zara
Floral Co-Ord - Top & Shorts  - New Look

Just a note to whoever brought culottes back into fashion, THANK YOU!!
Let me know in the comments what your favourite things to wear in Autumn are :)

Bye now! xxx

search my blog!