Saturday, August 9

'Afternoon Tea'


So today I had the pleasure of visiting 'Hotel Chocolat' in Liverpool and it was absolutely adorable! I met my younger cousin Beth after work and went for a bit of shopping and food, I do love me a good girly day! We went to this lovely Italian restaurant and after that all we could think about was how much a good old cuppa would go down a treat! So she took me to Hotel Chocolat. Now, I've never actually had anything from there (until today), I may have basked in the smell while walking past but never the less I've heard nothing but good things about it so safe to say I was pretty damn exciteeeddd! After ordering we sat down at our table and WELL.. trust my cousin to fall off her chair, I don't think I've ever witnessed a more funnier fall in all of my life (definitely a had to be there moment)! 

So after controlling the tears and laughter the woman brought over wooden trays holding a small pot of milk, a pot of tea and a handle-less mug. The tea tasted so fresh and natural & I know this probably makes no sense, but it tasted really British?? Anyway, I'm sat there with my pinky's out, people watching and absolutely loving life. It was such a cute afternoon and I love spending time with my famalam!
I just thought I'd do a little post on how much I enjoyed the afternoon :)
If anybody hasn't ventured into a Hotel Chocolat before, DO IT, you'll love it & also, get a cuppa while you're there. You won't regret it!




Let me know in the comments if you've visited a Hotel Chocolat and what your favourite thing is from there!

Bye now! xxx

search my blog!