Wednesday, January 7

New Year Update!

does anybody else go abroad and just happen to consume a ridiculous amount of tea? just me?
sorry about the lack of posts over Christmas everybody, I've had a million and one things to do.. including finding a new flat to live in!! I KNOW. 
I'm currently sat on ma tush looking out to the sea on the beautiful island of Fuerteventura, drinking what can only be described as a 'good old brew', I definitely think I'm 20 going on like 60.. 

So how was everyone's new year? Mine was possibly the worst one yet.. I smashed into the new year by mopping the floors in work, some say I resembled Cinderella but myself, I'd say I couldn't have looked or felt more far from a Princess. But hopefully this year will bring bigger and better things than the last, I had a pretty (excuse my language) shitty year last year! I've vowed to myself that my number 1 priority (other than working and paying my bills) will be this blog. I think one of my favourite things about last year was starting this blog and having the freedom to write what I want, when I want and knowing that somewhere there might be at least one person that can relate to it! sounds a tad cliche but it's a bloomin' good feeling!

PS I'm finding it hard to believe that my last post was in November,I seriously need to get my act together! 

This was just a little update and apology to those of you who read my blog for not updating as much and just a reminder that regular posts will be coming shortly, I'm sticking to my word this time. (PROMISE)

Bye now! Xxx


No comments:

search my blog!