Tuesday, November 25

Back to December: High Street Favourites #9

Good morning! 
I've been in such a good mood recently and I can't think of a reason why, but all I know is I hope I can stay like this during the next few weeks! I think it could be me getting into the festive spirit, I started my Christmas shopping and the thought of buying presents for other people and the look on their face when they open them has got to be one of my favourite parts of Christmas! Everything is starting to come together and I know that as soon as Christmas is over, it'll be the New Year and the thought of the unknown makes me extremely excited, these past 12 months have been some of the most exciting, upsetting, craziest times of my life and even though a lot has changed next year will bring me new and more exciting things! So a lot to look forward to.. roll on 2015!!

I haven't done a high street favourites post in a few weeks but I'm back now and I have a bajillion ideas running through my head for new blog posts and oohhh it's just very very titillating!



High Neck Jumper - New Look
Gem Drop Earrings - BANK
Floral Jacquard Top - Miss Selfridge
Ankle Buckle Strapped Boots - Miss Guided
Sleeveless Crop Top - Topshop
Tartan Scrunchie - BANK
Metallic Croc iPhone Case - Topshop
Black Bandeau - Miss Selfridge
Black Leather Backpack - River Island

Any blogger knows one of the key colors for A/W is that gorgeous dark green and the high street is on point at the mo, especially New Look with that gorgeous jumper that I may just have to treat myself to! 
Happy Reading..

Bye now! xxx



No comments:

search my blog!