Monday, August 18

Autumn is like the Sunday of Summer: High Street Favorites #4

Back again with my 4th installment of the 'High Street Favorites' and I think this one is probably my favorite.. if that makes sense, I know they're all favorites but this one is at the top for me at the moment! I adore everything on it. I chose all quite minimalist colors for this just because I love my Autumn wardrobe to be quite subtle and not really bright and in your face, that's what Summer's for I think! I'm definitely hoping to get most of these things just because every single one of them suits my style so well!

Leather Jacket - Topshop
Mini Messenger Bag - ZARA
Leather Ankle Boots - ASOS
Plaid Shirt - New Look
Smock Dress - MissGuided
Black Mini Skirt - River Island
Rhinestone Necklace - ZARA

I think I've possibly fell in love with everything on this post, especially that leather jacket, round of applause for Topshop! *clapping hands emoji*
Let me know if any of these tickle your fancy!

Bye now! xxx

search my blog!