Tuesday, August 26

Liebster Award!

Hellooo
So 2 weeks ago I was awarded the Liebster Award by a lovely lady called Hera, have a read of her blog here - hellohera.com
This such exciting news for me, it gives people like me with small blogs a little recognition and it means a lot getting it just because I've only had my blog for a few months so thank you Hera! But seeing as these days blogs have thousands of readers I thought I'd nominate my favorite blogs at the mo, even if they've already received it before they deserve the recognition in my eyes!


So from what I've learnt "Liebster" is a German word and means "Sweetheart", "Darling" and Beloved". It also means Boyfriend but I'll leave that one out.. So anyway, this award is a lovely little gesture to give small blogs the recognition that they deserve! 
So the rules are:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who awarded you and provide a link to their blog
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
5. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who gave you the award
5. Ask 11 questions to those who you nominate

So here goes!
11 random facts about me

1. I could sit and flick through vines for hours, they make me HOWL. 
2. My current favourite lipstick is Twig by MAC
3. I have 1 sister.
4. I work in a pub, oh what an exciting life I lead.
5. I'm hoping to become a sign language interpreter. 
6. My favourite song at the moment issss.. either, 'I'm not the only one' by Sam Smith (or basically every song by him) or 'Overdrive' by Gecko
7. I've never been to a festival but I love concerts!
8. I have a really bad obsession with Kylie Jenner, she is just amazing!
9. I love boybands, like, literally love them.
10. If I have anything with beans on, I drain the bean juice and have that instead because it's so much nicer!
11. Everybody thinks I'm strange for doing this but I love eating and drinking weird things, I loooove dipping my quavers in a glass of coke or putting strawberry yoghurt on my skips and lastly mixing coke with fanta! All I say is.. don't knock it until you try it! 

So that's my 11 random facts about myself all ticked off, next there's the questions from Hera!

1. What was the last thing you ate?
A lasagna and salad for my tea!

2. Long or short nails?
Long, every time!

3. What time is it right now?
00:28

4. When was the last time you went on holiday and where?
I went to Fuerteventura in June!

5. Favourite Disney film?
It's such a toughy.. Probably Tangled.

6. Any pets?
Nope! But I had 2 goldfish called Nick and Joe after Nick and Joe Jonas when I was about 11, my boyband love started from an early age!

7. How long have you been blogging for?
I think my first post was in May.. possibly!

8. How long was your longest break from blogging? hours? days? etc
I'd say abouttttt a month and a half, I didn't have the time to sit and write things down but now I've found myself getting into it so much more and I can't see myself taking a break for that long ever again.

9. What colour is your hair?
Brown, soon to be very dark brown eeppp

10. Favourite scent/smell?
Victoria's Secret spray - Coconut passion, if you haven't smelt it you are seriously missing out or my beloved Honey by Marc Jacobs.

11. Your biggest achievement?
Performing in the closing ceremony of the Olympics!

Thanks for the questions Hera, now it's my turn!

1. What's your favorite app?
2. Favorite blogger at the moment?
3. Your #1 go to fashion piece?
4. Any phobias?
5. Cats or Dogs?
6. Who do you most admire?
7. What genre of blog do you like to read most?
8. If you could travel back in time, where are your top 3 places that you'd like to visit and why?
9. How would you describe your fashion style?
10. Biggest pet peeve?
11. Favorite season?

I got a bit tired near the end and couldn't think of any more questions haha!
So I find it really hard to look for blogs that don't have a lot of followers because the ones I come across are absolutely brilliant and have a sh*t loads of followers haha, maybe I'm not looking hard enough. But I thought I'd post some blogs that I'm currently loving and maybe you could give them a read? I'm sure they'd appreciate it! I don't know if they've been given the Liebster Award before but if not, HERE YOU GO!!


So go and give those a read!

Bye now! xxx

search my blog!